* Arrowhead Asset Management is currently taking new clients only through referral by existing clients, client family members, or select interested parties - with a minimum of $250,000 of investable assets (except family members of existing clients).
With offices in Wimberley, Texas, Arrowhead Asset Management (AAM) is a fee-only money management service offering performance-proven, risk-managed retirement plans and investment accounts for individuals, families, and small business owners - as well as institutional investment plans for higher education professionals in central Texas.
Our primary investment "custodian" is the well-known discount brokerage firm Fidelity Investments - which offers institutional money management services for both (1) IRA and discount brokerage accounts and (2) Texas ORP/403(b) and business 401(k) plans (employer-sponsored retirement programs).
For our limited and client-specific variable annuity use, we work exclusively with the low-expense, no commission or surrender-penalty variable annuity called "Monument" -marketed by the Nationwide Life Insurance Company (NWLIC).
FYI: Annuities should only be used in after-tax investment programs for clients in tax brackets of 22% or higher - and never in IRAs or payroll reduction employer retirement plans.
* We always assume our Investor clients are intelligent and want to be informed as such.
The Benefits of being an Arrowhead Asset Management client:
1) Always receive objective investment advice - unencumbered by the bias and performance-eroding effect of costly advisor commission compensation;
2) Pay no unnecessary or undisclosed fees, hidden charges, and high cost management expenses, which inversely affect investment performance;
3) Always retain control of your investment assets by avoiding "surrender charge" brokerage products and insurance annuities that are expensive, illiquid, and unnecessay in today's investment environment.
Economically Responsible Investments
When feasible, Arrowhead Asset Management makes every effort to only invest in ETFs, mutual funds and individual companies that provide problem-solving products or services that incorporate sane economic and social attributes into their business model, including:
1) Solid, well managed companies with strong, sustainable profits - simultaneously integrating a corporate policy that strives to enhance the quality of our culture and society.
2) Avoiding "dirty energy" fossil fuel investments, focusing wholly on investing in sectors, industries and companies making a concerted effort to reduce their negative environmental impact - based on fact-based science and sincere corporate governance policies.
3) Based on the best research available, we only invest in companies that view their employees with respect and dignity, who pay their employees adequately - so their employees will not need government welfare, aka the corporate welfare "Wal-Mart effect."
4) Companies that demonstrably respect race, gender, age, and religious diversity - including the ethical treatment of animals.
5) Companies that promote a healthy social and cultural lifestyle. We make every effort to avoid companies that engage in addiction profiteering - alcohol, pornography, gambling, opioids, and unnecessary "lifestyle" pharmaceuticals.
6) Arrowhead Asset Management will not invest in companies that manufacture and sells products or services for war criminal military interventions - including war profiteering companies and private contractors that provide technology and services to repressive foreign regimes.
7) Arrowhead Asset Management will not invest in companies that directly or indirectly promotes or encourages white supremacy, insurrection, religious violence, and/or LBGTQ hate violence.
8) Our charitable giving program: Arrowhead Asset Management will donate money primarily to organizations exposes and challenges multicultural hate, political corruption, and the "research" abuse of animals.
The Use of Quantitative Analysis To Select Risk-Averse Investments
Investment advisors who promote a passive "buy and hold, trust the stock market" asset allocation style of money management too often due so out of laziness.
Our investment strategy focuses on achieving above-average, lower risk investment returns using a money management approach that combines both fundamental investment analysis and quantitative analysis strategies.
Arrowhead Asset Management rejects both the (1) passive management investment style of "age/risk-based asset allocation" models and (2) the philosophy that investment risk can only be reduced by diversification.
In actual practice, "diversification" is often a money management concept used by investment advisors to get client money into their investment firm - and then ignore the on-going management of the investment portfolio thereafter.
Finally, we encourage you to review the various links throughout this website - including our current information articles - to get more practical information and insight about what constitutes a sane and informative money management & investment philosophy.